2. Review ISK Trip Levels
3. Email the club Trips Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description including the trip location and destinations, the name of leader(s), the proposed dates and the maximum number of paddlers.
4. The Trips Coordinator will contact the Trip Leader to discuss the trip, the responsibilities of the leaders, the appropriate participant skills, and any additional equipment needs.
5. The Trips Coordinator will discuss with the Trip Leader the ISK Release of Liability form. It is recommended that all Trip Leaders and Event Coordinator use the Release for all ISK events.
6. The Trips Coordinator will then add the trip to club calendar and website, and provides the Trip Leader access to the event. When the LEader is ready the Trips will be added to News Wave or Ripple email.
7. Participants sign up through website or email/phone the Trip Leader questions.
The Trips Coordinator is available to help with any and all questions about how to plan and execute a successful safe trip, do not hesitate to ask for help email@example.com
Want help before joining a trip?
Looking for a trip to join? Check the Events Calendar
A great start is to read ISK Trip Guidelines